THE GOILALA DREAM
The “Goilala Dream” is a fancy slogan coined and promoted by the proponents of better Goilala, particularly the members of the Goilala District Development Forum and Goilala Foundation Inc.
It is a dream envisioned in the Goilala that is united in effort at:
– Service delivery, such as education, health, road infrastructure, social sector improvement, women and youth initiatives, living standards upgrading and host of other good things that we can think of,
– Thinking together and working side by side for the future of our children
– Change in mind and attitude towards work ethics in all sectors of development in Goilala District
– Uprooting corruption and advocating positive changes in the governance of the district
– Promoting justice and peace at all sectors of our society
All of the above are not conclusive and not defined to the extent that they do not carry in full the essence of the Goilala Dream. The Goilala Dreams involves the entirety of the goals, aspirations and hurts of our people. This theme is carried in the change we are advocating and have been preaching all through Goilala District Development Forum.
Very few of us want to see change in the Goilala Administration (not only in the management but in all aspects, including work ethics, personal attitude, financial transparency, and the general running of the district,.. etc..) and the situation of our political heads over the years.
As a people we need change. We just can’t sit down and do nothing about our district. If it is not run properly we need to talk about it and make noise and help solve the issues.
Goilala Dream is an advocacy for change. If you believe Goilala should change, or must change, you are in the Goilala Dream. That is our vision for the district now, not tomorrow or after 2017.
IT IS NOW. GOILALA DREAM.