Below is a sneak preview on what Goilala Open MP Honorable William Samb, a Pangu Party member, has done for Goilala to date since taking office since August 2015.
- Tapini Highway Open up – First phase done
- Dubuy Highway Road to Wotiape – In progress
- Visat Installation – mobilization in progress
- Rural Airstrips – MOU with Rural Airstrips Agency – final stages
- MOU with Manolos Aviation – Flying Clinic – signed.
- Retrieve of Patients from Goilala to Pom Gen Hospital – on going
- Logistical Support for Health Teams – On going
- Distribution of School materials and supplies – done
- Logistics and Transportation of teachers and families to respective schools – done
- Project Fees – Tapini Sacred Heart High School – paid
- School Truck for Tapini Sacred Heart High school – in progress
- Formation of Goilala District Disaster Committee – done
- Relief supplies purchased from PB Chung – in progress for distribution
INCOME EARNING OPPORTIUNITIES
- Sopu inland farming – funded
- Kataipa Coffee Rehabilitations – funded
- Waterfall Cooperative – Funded
- Woitape District Administration Building Maintenance – in progress
- Guari District Rehabilitations – in progress
- 5 x Land Cruisers for 3 LLG Presidents, Admin Office – funded
- Funding support for World Bank pilot project in Tapini LLG – funded
- This is the First Ever Joint District Development Authority Meeting to be held jointly by two different Districts [Goilala and Bulolo] from two different provinces [Central and Morobe].
Goilala District First Ever Newsletter will be coming out NEXT. Fully documenting the projects outlined in this brief publication and with foreword from Honourable Member for Goilala Mr William Samb, his District CEO Mr Titus Girau and compliments and views from various stakeholders involved in various development projects across Goilala.
This Newsletter will enable the small people out in the far-fetched villages and hamlets in remote corners of Goilala to be fully informed of what their duly elected Member is doing with their District Support Infrastructure Project funds since taking office in August 2015.